How to capture gradient presets?
Gradient presets define the appearance of a gradient which can be applied either with the Gradient tool or by using a gradient preset as fill pattern in various commands.
To capture a custom gradient preset please perform the following steps
- 1. Create or open a document which contains the desired colors of the gradient
- 2. Select the whole content of the document by choosing Select -> All or only a part of it using the Shape Selection tool
- 3. Choose the Gradient tool and on the Property bar, click the arrow next the gradient preview to expand the gradient palette
- 4. Click the palette menu arrow and choose Capture Gradient
- 5. Enter a name and click on OK to create a new gradient preset